Punch! Home & Landscape
Design Professional V 18
Visualize Your Projects Before You Start
Do you want to tackle a home improvement project but don’t know where to start and are having a hard time picturing what you want? With Home & Landscape Design, it’s easy and fun to plan your next home design or landscaping project. Visualize your remodeling or decorating projects before you start! This will save you time and money in the long run.
Easy Drag & Drop
The QuickStart feature allows you to drag and drop rooms into place, size to the appropriate dimensions, and automatically build a roof. Quickly add detail to your design with Drag and drop landscape gardens and pre-created furniture groupings. Drag and drop floor and wall coverings, countertop materials, carpet, trim and more using the new SmartWand technology; apply to a surface or through the whole house with a mouse click.
New 3D Objects & Plants
This new version 18 has an enhanced decorating library including over 300 new 3D furnishings objects. Other 3D improvements allow you to drag and drop 3D objects and plants directly into 3D and the easier menu access to project setup, recent projects, sample plans, and training materials makes designing a snap.
Auto framing feature which allows to select metal, wood or custom framing options, including custom roofs, walls, and floor joists. Instantly add gable walls, roof panels, and dormers. Select from an extensive library of door and window styles. Customize the size, grille style, and other parameters to fit your plan. Use Window and Door Designer power tools to create custom doors.
Punch! Home & Landscape
Design Professional V 18 Features
Design Beautiful Spaces Quickly and Easily…Indoors and Outdoors.
Design beautiful homes inside and out! Punch! Home and Landscape Design Professional 18 now includes the most comprehensive set of tools and enhanced design capabilities to create professional level designs. It has never been easier to visualize your designs. New floor plans, materials, objects, furniture, accessories along with realistic visualization will bring your plans to life. Present your designs in 2D and 3D, as blueprints or create templates to build 3D models. The Professional Series is the most feature rich version to date, making home designing faster and easier than ever before!
What’s new in v18
- Quickly create kitchen, baths and landscapes with professional designer quality layouts that you can drop into your projects to rapidly prototype ideas.
- The NEW interface gives you helpful tips for enhanced tools and drawing methods.
- Even more home plans; from contemporary to modern with styles from coast to coast.
- A completely NEW roofing design tool that makes it easier to create the roof design you want, including gables, dormers, and curved roofs.
- The most materials, textures, furnishings, and accessories we have ever had. Hundreds of new objects including kitchen, bathroom, paints, lighting, accessories and more.
- We’ve made it even easier to find those new materials with a brand new dynamic search tool that lets you search for the perfect furnishing, paint, texture or accessory with ease.
- Tips for “Building Green” with a selection of green objects and materials.
- An all NEW integrated interactive help system to make finding and using the right tool easier than ever.
Easy NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Starting your plan with QuickStart gives you the flexibility of moving shapes around to configure your living space. A single mouse click will build walls even automatically draw a roof. Start your project by importing a floor plan and tracing it. Get a head start in landscaping by importing a photo of your house and landscaping it in 3D.
Share your floor plan designs! Save your plan as a 2D image (bmp, jpeg, png, tiff) with options to set the size and control how large the file will be. The user can save the entire plan or the current view.
Integration with Punch! Landscape Quote: Take your planting projects to the garden center to estimate. Punch! mobile Landscape Quote will import plant names and quantities from your Punch! drawing as well as mulch planting bed sizes. Just add prices as you shop at the garden center to see a real-time estimate of plant and mulch costs. The perfect tool to help you stay under budget for your small or large planting projects.
Choices for Every Decorating Need
Countless Combinations! Apply paint and materials from name-brand manufacturers for interiors and exteriors. A vast library of materials is provided for walls, floors, counter tops, siding, trim, cabinets, furniture, roofing and hardscapes. Decorate your rooms by adding from complete libraries of furniture and accessories. You can even add a whole room of furniture with a single mouse click from the premade. The SmartWand technology will help you apply materials anywhere needed or the entire house with just a mouse click.
Decorator Palettes let you compare your decorating schemes with a mouse click. Create color and material schemes for one or more rooms. Drag a material into the palette to automatically update your design. Then just switch back and forth between your decorator palettes to choose your favorite combination.
Add from a library of over 3000 plants. Plant finder will choose plants base on criteria you set like growing zones, color even water requirements. Drop in a pre-made landscape template. Drag and drop plants in to your design and even save your own landscape groupings to add quickly to other drawings. The lighting designer lets you add lighting inside and out to visualize the night time view.
Help when you need it
An integrated training center provides over 100 videos to help you get comfortable with the tools in the software and tutorials to guide you in putting them together.
Punch! Home & Landscape
Design Professional V 18 Screenshots
- Windows® Vista or higher¹, Intel® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processor supported)
- 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended
- 256MB RAM
- 2.8GB hard drive space
- 3 GB of Hard Disk Space, VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024×768 with 32-bit color
- DVD-ROM drive for media installations only, Mouse with wheel recommended, 256 MB Video Card Memory
- Internet access and Internet Service Provider account required²
¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows® Vista or higher.
²User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges