The Print Shop Deluxe 4.0
America’s Favorite Desktop Publishing Software
The Print Shop is back and better than ever. Unleash your creativity with the #1 desktop publishing brand for over 30 years! The Print Shop is packed with tons of easy text editing and page layout tools, over 5,500 templates, great photo editing tools and everything else you need to create impressive projects for home, work and school.
Create Sophisticated Projects
Choose one of the 5,500+ professionally designed templates included in the Print Shop Deluxe to jump start your creativity. Many different options available including greeting cards, signs, calendars, newsletters and many more. It’s simple to design that perfect project in just a few easy steps! Pick your template, customize it, and print.
Smart Design & Editing Tools
Packed with tons of design, image editing, and photo editing tools including shadows, shapes, frames, red eye removal, crop, dynamic gradient fills, touchups and much more. With a streamlined user interface featuring drag-and-drop and easy slider tools, The Print Shop® offers the best way to create any project. Edit shapes to get just the right design, slider tools for gradients create a realistic effect, get started quickly with Ready-Made Guides, use the eye-dropper to match the exact color, add dimension with drop shadows, create layering with transparency, and so much more.
New Version 4.0
NEW! Features and Improvements – The Print Shop is back and better than ever. For 30 years, America’s favorite desktop publishing software has continuously added new features and functionality to give you maximum flexibility in your personal and business creative projects. Here are some of the new improvements: custom border maker, import photos from Facebook®, one-click tool access, create and save custom text styles, and dynamic image control.
Professional Print Results
The Print Shop has been optimized to print on any printer, including duplex and borderless printing (for printers that support these functions). If you are looking for a more finished result for things like invitations, business cards, etc., simply take high resolution PDFs to your local offset printer.
The Print Shop Deluxe 4.0 Features:
- NEW! An all-new interface that is sleeker, cleaner and easier to use than ever before!
- NEW! Create and Save Custom Text Styles!
- NEW! New full-featured custom border creator
- NEW! Quick context sensitive right-click access to commonly used tools
- NEW! Easily copy and paste into and from Print Shop projects
- NEW! Import photos from Facebook
- NEW! New template organization to quickly find the right orientation at a glance
Easy Print Solutions- The Print Shop has been optimized to print on any printer, including duplex and borderless printing (for printers that support these functions). If you are looking for a more finished result for things like invitations, business cards, etc., simply take high resolution PDFs to your local offset printer.
Please note – Only The Print Shop versions 23.5, 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5 can be imported into The Print Shop 4.0. Projects from any other version of The Print Shop will not load and import into The Print Shop 4.0.
The Print Shop Deluxe 4.0 System Requirements
- Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, and Windows® 10¹, Intel® processor (or equivalent AMD® processor)
- 2.0 GHz or faster
- 2GB RAM (4GB RAM for Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, and Windows® 10)
- Hard Drive Space: 2GB²
- DVD-ROM drive, Display: 1024×768, 16-bit color or higher
- Multimedia: DirectX® 9.0c or higher 32 MB video card, sound card, and speakers
- Software: Microsoft® .NET Framework v4.0, Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher, Windows® compatible printer (monochrome or color)
- Windows® compatible mouse & keyboard, Internet access: Broadband Internet connection required³.
¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, and Windows® 10.
²System Configuration: The amount of hard-disk space required can vary if you already have one or more required components installed on your system. Adjustments to your system configuration and/or updates to the hardware component drivers may be required.
³User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.