Fonts for a new look on every project
With a thousand high-quality fonts, your projects will never look old. Selected specifically for this collection by the SummitType Foundry, the 1,000 Red collection will liven up your cards, flyers, and posters for years to come.
The Red collections comes with 1,000 hand-selected, professionally crafted fonts to use with your project.
Creative Font – 1000 Red Samples
Use Creative Fonts 1000 Red in any program
The fonts in the Red collection install directly into your system fonts for use in any program that uses fonts. The installation is quick and simple and the fonts are ready for you to use on your whimsical projects.
Creative Fonts 1000 Red features:
- 1,000 hand-selected, professionally crafted fonts designed by the SummitType foundry
- Perfect for greeting cards, family newsletters, signs, thank-you cards, invitations, gift tags, placecards, gifts and more
- High quality, OpenType format, compatible with any application (including Microsoft® Word®, Apple® Pages, Printshop and all other scrapbooking & greeting card software)
Premium Quality & Unique
Creative Fonts are OpenType, the same industry standard, and means they stay sharp and clear at any size. All the fonts are hand designed by our very own SummitType Foundry so each and every font is unique!
All fonts included in the Creative Fonts 1000 Red collection are licensed for personal and commercial use and are royalty Free
Full Character Sets
Fonts you may buy elsewhere may only have uppercase and lowercase characters – some don’t even have numbers or standard symbols. Each and every font contains a full set of characters plus all of the international and foreign language symbols and special characters.
System Requirements for Creative Fonts 1000 Red:
- Operating System: Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 &; 64-bit), Windows XP (32 & 64-bit) or Macintosh OS X 10.1 or later
- Pentium® II 300MHz processor or faster
- 256Mb Ram
- 10Mb Hard Disk Space
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I use the fonts?
Once you install the fonts using the application installer, all fonts will become available in any application that supports fonts and text. If you do not see your new fonts, try restarting your computer for the new font changes to take effect.